ND Tip 411
Send an anonymous tip through NDTip
The NDTip app enables the public to share an anonymous tip with our agency and lets the officers respond back creating an anonymous two-way conversation. The NDTip app is available for download for free via the Google Play Store or iTunes App Store.
Steps to Submit a Tip
If you witnessed a crime or want to prevent a crime by submitting anonymous information to your local Sheriff's office, these are the steps to start submitting tips using the NDTip app:
- Go to the app store and download the "NDTip" app.
- Once installed, open the app and select "New Tip."
- Choose the law enforcement agency which corresponds to the location of the crime.
- Provide any relevant information in your tip as to what crime occurred or where.
- You can even include an image in your tip by selecting the camera icon.
- Once your information has been entered, select the "Submit" button.
- You should receive confirmation your tip was sent, and an officer may respond for more information.
*Please note, this program is NOT a substitute for calling 911. If you witness a crime in progress or have an emergency, call 911. The NDTip system is NOT monitored 24/7.
You can also send anonymous text tips to via your cell phone by texting keyword NDBURLEIGH along with your message/tip to 847411.
Burleigh County Sheriff's Dept
514 E Thayer Ave
Bismarck, ND 58501
Phone: (701) 222-6651